We are pleased to invite you to the FPSB Global Meeting – Shaping the Future of Financial Planning – in Zürich, Switzerland from 20 – 22 October 2019.
Registration is now open and the deadline to register for the meeting and book your hotel is Tuesday, 30 April 2019. We thank you in advance for completing this registration by the deadline, as FPSB's hotel room block at the Swissôtel Zürich will be released after this date.
THREE EASY STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
- Register for the October 2019 FPSB Global Meeting (deadline is 30 April 2019):
- Review the registration packet for detailed information regarding the meeting agenda, hotel policies, flight information, transportation options and local highlights. This information is available in the FPSB Members Community library on Financial Planet.
- When registering more than one person, please note you can edit individual registrations by clicking on the registrant's name within the "Payment Options" section.
- The Companion rate includes attendance for the registered individual to attend the Welcome Reception, Celebration Dinner and Farewell Dinner only.
- Please remember to answer all required fields:
Confirm attendance for the Welcome Reception on Sunday, 20 October 2019
Confirm attendance for the Celebration Dinner on Monday, 21 October 2019
Confirm attendance for the Farewell Dinner on Tuesday, 22 October 2019
Preferred name on name badge
for your meeting registration:
- FPSB strongly encourages that you select "Request an Invoice" for your organization's records, and pay via wire transfer, rather than credit card (PayPal) as this will save on service fees.
- Service fees within the US: 2.9% + .30
- Service fees outside the US: 4.4% + .30
3. Confirm your hotel room(s) at Swissôtel Zürich:
- Either call or email the Swissôtel Zürich directly to confirm your sleeping room reservation, and refer to the Booking Code: FIN171019 to receive the group discounted nightly rate:
A registration must be cancelled at least 30 calendar days prior to the first day of the FPSB Global Meeting. Each cancellation is subject to a US$100 administration fee, any applicable fees incurred by FPSB, and must be made in writing sent to FPSB at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no refunds for cancellations received less than 30 calendar days prior to the first day of the FPSB Global Meeting.
HOTEL SLEEPING ROOM DETAILS AND CANCELLATION:
Address: Schulstrasse 44, 8050 Zürich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 44 317 3232
Special Group Rates:
Group rates are for the Classic room inclusive of service charge and VAT. A local city tax of CHF 2.50 per person/night will apply:
- CHF 220.00 plus CHF 2.50 local city tax (Classic single occupancy room)
- CHF 245.00 plus CHF 2.50 local city tax (Classic double occupancy room)
Sleeping Room Inclusions:
- Daily buffet breakfast. Single rooms to include 1 breakfast & double rooms to include 2 breakfasts.
- High speed Internet access
- Complimentary access to SPA & Sport and the highest pool in Zurich (The SPA and Sport includes an infinity pool situated on the 32nd floor, offering breathtaking views of Zurich and the Swiss Alps, with water jets and a pleasant temperature of 31.5°C (88.7°F)
- All rooms are non-smoking
FPSB group rates are only offered during the open registration period:
Tuesday, 16 April – Tuesday, 30 April 2019
- All room reservations require a valid credit card to guarantee the reservation
- Check-in time is 15:00h local time
- Check-out time is 12:00h local time
- All guaranteed guest rooms will be held for late arrival
- For an early arrival, the room must be booked the night before at the full group rate
Cancellations from 13 August 2019 – 12 September 2019:
Responsible for 1 night, charged to the credit card on file
Cancellations from 13 September 2019 to arrival date:
Responsible for total room nights booked, charged to the credit card on file
In the case of no shows, the hotel will charge for the full guaranteed period
We are looking forward to another successful FPSB Global Meeting in Switzerland.
If you have any questions regarding your registration, please contact our Global Event Planner, Carrie Critchlow at email@example.com. See you in October!