The novel coronavirus outbreak has altered the way most financial planning professionals must operate their businesses, engage with clients and deliver advice. On World Financial Planning Day, 7 October 2020, join experts from around the world at 14:00h UTC for a live global panel event to discuss COVID-19 — both as a business disruptor and as a catalyst for streamlining operations, incorporating technology and developing service offerings to meet the changing needs of clients. Hosted by Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB), the standards-setting body for the global financial planning profession, this event is open to all CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professionals and financial planning practitioners/students around the world.
COVID-19 and the Financial Planning Profession: Disruptor, Catalyst or Both?
Moderated by Gerhardt Meyer, CFP, FPSB Board Chairperson, South Africa
- David Blanchett, PhD, CFA, CFP, Head of Retirement Research, Morningstar Investment Management LLC, USA
- Ian Pickford, CFP, Head of Financial Planning and Wealth Management, Mazars UK
- José Alexandre Cavalcanti Vasco, Director, Office of Investor Protection and Assistance, Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM), Brazil
Delivering From a Distance: Serving Client Needs in a Global Pandemic
Moderated by Ana Cláudia Akie Utumi, CFP, FPSB Board Member, Brazil
- Julie Littlechild, Founder and CEO, Absolute Engagement, Canada
- Hansi Mehotra, CFA, Founder, The Money Hans, India
- Christopher Tan, CFP, CEO, Providend, Ltd.; Executive Director, MoneyOwl Pte Ltd., Singapore
We have translated 14:00h UTC to some local time zones below:
08:00h (U.S., Denver)
10:00h (U.S., New York)
16:00h (Cape Town)
Reserve your seat for this free virtual event now!